Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jing Tutorial for Interactive PowerPoint

Now that I am an author on this blog, I can finally post. I created a tutorial for an interactive PowerPoint for a Math Jeopardy Review Game. I created a template for Jeopardy a few years ago and I've been using the same one - just changing the content of the game. This latest one was a review collaboration with the science teacher on my team when we had an extra hour with the students before a field trip. It's a math and science Jeopardy- and the tutorial shows how to create hyperlinks to navigate through the game. Here is the link. You might need to adjust the window a little to view the whole screen.

http://www.screencast.com/users/ddisiena/folders/Jing/media/ebdea456-fa7e-4621-bc23-589195c0c354

No comments:

Post a Comment